Thursday, July 23, 2009

Marina Bay Sands Construction

A delay in the opening of the Marina Bay Sands.
This post is in relation to my previous post on

Every morning on my way to Shenton Way,
I will pass this scene and I have always thought to
myself how beautiful it will look when completed.
BUT..
I was sadden to hear of the delay.
A report on Channel NewsAsia on 10th July 2009.
'Delay in opening of Marina Bay Sands could potentially mean big losses'.
See what goes on behind those screens...
Thanks to ckuruz from YouTube for this marvelous clip.
We now have an idea of the magnitude of this project.
See the construction.
The dedication and hard work put in to make the
Marina Bay Sands.
Day...
and Night

Work goes on...
Day

and night..
Wow! did you know... 

SKYPARK: 7,000 TONNES OF STEEL

1 HOTEL FLOOR EVERY 4 DAYS

I MILLION CUBIC METERS OF CONCRETE POURED TO DATE

Taken recently on July, 2009
Taken on 12th and 13th October, 2009




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...