Monday, December 29, 2008

Beautiful morning in Pisa

A beautiful morning in Pisa.
A city in Tuscany, central of Italy.
The 'Leaning Tower of Pisa' or the 'Bell Tower'.
Piazza dei Miracoli.
The Baptistery.
The Cathedral.


Inside the Cathedral.
Massive Columns.

Stunning Ceilings.

Beautiful art pieces.



Marvelous Architecture.

The Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Maintenance was going on during my visit.
Constructed in the 11th century,
I guess maintenance is inevitable.


White Marble being used extensively.
I was surprised to see so many bulldogs that day,
It's a special day for them.
Everywhere I turned,
I would bumped into one of them.
Some bullish, some looked fierce but on the contrary, they were actually quite friendly.
Looks very well fed.

Souvenirs was a bargain.


Snacks stalls and coffee at Alfresco available.

A truly charming place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...