Saturday, May 23, 2009

Horses

Lovely, lovely horses.
I would like to show you the horses I have at home.
‘Horse breeds are loosely divided into three categories based on general temperament:
spirited "hot bloods" with speed and endurance;
"cold bloods", such as draft horses and some ponies, suitable for slow, heavy work;
and
"warmbloods", developed from crosses between hot bloods and cold bloods,
often focusing on creating breeds for specific riding purposes,
particularly in Europe.
There are over 300 breeds of horses in the world today,
developed for many different uses.’..
an extract from Wiki.

As I love all animals,
this is one of my favorite.
P1130061

Vibrant in colors an intrigued in art work.
This piece immediately caught my eyes at the shop.
P1130056-1

A charming coffee table.
Unlike the conventional four legged-table.
This piece always raises interest among my guest.
P1130069

Beyond my reach for the real thing,
I can only read about the horses in ‘Wiki’ or watch them on YouTube.
2 delightful clips.
Pampered and smart.

Good advertisement.


Having these in my home,
I am as HAPPY as my horses.
P1130057

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...