Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Eggs and Rabbits

There seemed to be very few Easter gifts and decorations this year.
Could this be due to the economic crisis that many have decided to give
Easter a miss?
After searching for quite sometime..
I was glad to have found another place that has these beautiful Easter gifts.
The cafe-cum-confectionery looked so dainty.



At 290 Orchard Road#01-20A Paragon Shopping Centre, Singapore.

These up-market rabbits were selling for S$139-00 each.


I truly appreciate this gift.
A beautiful Wedgwood egg that I adore and cherish.
Products at Wedgwood

The famous Risis Gold Egg,
that's made from natural hen egg.
Using a unique process..
It's gold plated in 24carat gold and handcrafted to perfection.
Meant for good luck and good fortune,
its been with me for over 10 years.
Looking as good and new
as the day I received it.
They will not tarnish.
Products at Risis


I gave my kids,
this little bunny to encourage them in their studies.


Hamper-cum-centrepiece!
This basket
(handmade from paper clay)
was filled with goodies.
Coloured serviettes and cellophane papers were used to wrap the eggs.
Jelly beans and chocolates were added.

As this was for the garden.
Fresh orchids and ribbons were used to
enhance the whole basket.
Have a Great Easter !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...