Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Transporter Segway


I first saw this transporter in Piazza della Repubblica Florence.
This lady was just having fun moving around with extreme ease on her transporter...
while I was dragging my tired, heavy legs from all that shopping.
Instantly, I wish I had one of this...

It has arrived here in Singapore.

The sturdy pedals for standing..

We had a go at it and it was fun.
We were on smooth ground.
But it seems
the rougher and the tougher the terrain,
more fun it will be.
Just push the handle forward lightly and it starts to move.
Sway it from side to side and it will just follow your directions.
Pull back the handle and it will reverse.
Totally at your control.
Want to have fun?
Ride it out at Sentosa.
A Gogreen - segway eco adventure.
Asia's first and only thrilling Segway Eco Ride.
Operating Hours: 10.00am to 9.30pm daily
Venue: Beach Station

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...